Product review

1. The Everyday Man

The Everyday Man

"I’ll be honest; the first thing that attracted me to the Dorco Classic Razor was it’s clean, vintage design. I knew ...

Read more »
  2. Fresh and Fearless

Fresh and Fearless

"After using them for a few shaves, I truly realised the true quality of Dorco’s Classic razor. I don’t think I have ...

Read more »
  3. Sahara Splash

Sahara Splash

"I had grown tired of using the same old disposable razors and was ready to try something a bit different… The pack comes ...

Read more »
  4. Clothes Make the Man

Clothes Make the Man

".. the NEW Dorco Classic razor is looks set to revolutionise your grooming routine. To improve precision, the lubricating ...

Read more »
  5. Get The Gloss

Get The Gloss

"the brand's first UK razor for women is something rather special to see in action… it clings closely to individual contours ...

Read more »
  6. Shortlist Magazine

Shortlist Magazine

"..the angulated blade technology used in the Dorco Classic gives slimmer, denser razors to reduce irritations to the skin.. ...

Read more »
  7. Attachment Mummy

Attachment Mummy

"Add the Dorco Classic razor for him and for her to your grooming routine and see what a difference it will make… this ...

Read more »
  8. Brownbeautytalk

Brownbeautytalk

"..the Dorco EVE 6 is perfect to keep you groomed this summer.. No more annoying cuts or nicks on those difficult-to-shave ...

Read more »
  9. The Chic Geek

The Chic Geek

"Anything from South Korea always makes you sit up and take notice… I tried it on fairly long stubble and it worked well ...

Read more »
  10. Lou Lou Land

Lou Lou Land

"I have to say that it was one of the easiest razors that I've ever used. I'd never really used a razor with a head as wide ...

Read more »
  11. Ape to Gentleman

Ape to Gentleman

"Hats off to Dorco for creating not only the most stylish razor on the market today but also one that not only reduces irritation, ...

Read more »
  12. Reveal Magazine

Reveal Magazine

"If you’re always forgetting to replace your razors subscribe to Dorco.. and choose how often you would like to receive ...

Read more »

Items 1 to 12 of 39 total

Page