Product review

1. The MALESTROM

The MALESTROM

“In terms of cost and quality, you’ll have to travel far and wide to find a closer shave.”

Read more »
  2. The Polished Man

The Polished Man

"I love this Razor."

Read more »
  3. Prosecco Mum

Prosecco Mum

“the PACE 6 Plus doesn’t only look good it’s pretty good at its job too – with six blades for a close shave, including ...

Read more »
  4. The MALESTROM

The MALESTROM

“Shaving has never been so enjoyable, thanks to the Korean masterminds at Dorco”

Read more »
  5. The Treatment Tester

The Treatment Tester

‘The razors have some pretty impressive technology in their design. The head curves meaning it is easier and closer to ...

Read more »
  6. OhSoJack

OhSoJack

“Designed to provide customers with the best shaving experience possible

Read more »
  7. Stacey in the Sticks

Stacey in the Sticks

“The Dorco Classic razor has seven precision-aligned blades so gives a close comfortable shave to keep that face looking ...

Read more »
  8. Me, Him, the Dog and the Baby

Me, Him, the Dog and the Baby

“Dorco is a new brand to us both but they have quite a lot of options at really affordable prices. You can buy just the ...

Read more »
  9. Charles Taylor Smith

Charles Taylor Smith

“The PACE 6 Plus] blades are so delicate on my skin which leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh – without the irritation. ...

Read more »
  10. The Sinsa Mode

The Sinsa Mode

“Developed with cutting-edge Korean technology, the seven angled blades and a pivoting head [The Dorco Classic] is the ...

Read more »
  11. Fashion and Style Police

Fashion and Style Police

“[The Dorco EVE 6] has a bendable 6 blade refill cartridge, designed to follow the curves of your body when shaving. A ...

Read more »
  12. Trinimamabebe

Trinimamabebe

“It is also hands down one of the best razors I have used- super close shave no irritations.”

Read more »

Items 1 to 12 of 51 total

Page