DORCO PACE 6 PLUS: KEEP YOUR BEARD STYLED THIS NOVEMBER
It’s time to say goodbye to smooth faces and get ready for beards, because November is officially the time of year when you can start growing out your facial hair. Not only does your additional fur keep you warmer, by staving off the colder wind, but it can also be a great way to raise money for charity. With this in mind, leading razor brand Dorco has pulled together some top tips on how to keep your beard or moustache looking slick this month. The Dorco Pace 6 Plus features an ergonomically designed non-slip handle for the perfect grip and with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Lavender Oil infused moisturising strips, skin is left soothed and protected.
- - Make sure you give your facial hair a weekly trim to ensure that you keep the growth even.
- - The cold weather means your beard is likely to dry out and get damaged so ensure you invest in beard shampoos that clean your beard without eliminating the natural oils.
- - Invest in a strong comb so that when you are growing out your beard it stills looks sharp. Failure to comb your beard on a daily basis means that your new friend might end up looking scruffy.
- - Do take your time to ensure you don’t get any nicks – by adding water to your shaving cream you will get that slick, extra-smooth shave.
- - Exfoliate your skin to scrub away any dead skin cells. Not only does this keep your skin clean but it also helps expose your beard hair follicles leading to a reduction in ingrown hairs.
- Six-blade system razor
- Wide guard bar to prep hair
- Trimmer blade
- Pivoting head for flexibility
- Dermatologically tested moisturising strip with Vitamin E
- Non-slip rubber handle
- Seamless construction with angled blades
- Open blade architecture for ultimate “rinse-ability”
- Includes two 6-blade replacement cartridges
- Sleek grey and lime green design