Blog

1. Chin up: The easiest ways to ditch unwanted female facial hair

Chin up: The easiest ways to ditch unwanted female facial hair

If there’s one thing us ladies don’t want to admit to, it’s female facial hair. For those of us dealing with it, it’s ...

Read more »
  2. EXTREME MANSCAPING: HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY SHAVE OFF YOUR BODY HAIR!

EXTREME MANSCAPING: HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY SHAVE OFF YOUR BODY HAIR!

Extreme Manscaping: How to successfully shave off your body hair! When most men pick up a razor for the first time it’s ...

Read more »
  3. The Everyday Man

The Everyday Man

"I’ll be honest; the first thing that attracted me to the Dorco Classic Razor was it’s clean, vintage design. I knew ...

Read more »
  4. Shaving with Sunburn

Shaving with Sunburn

Men: Shaving with Sunburn Sunburn. We’ve all been caught out. Whether you forgot to reapply the SPF, or you nodded off ...

Read more »
  5. 5 TIPS TO KEEP YOUR BEARD IN CHECK FOR WORLD BEARD DAY

5 TIPS TO KEEP YOUR BEARD IN CHECK FOR WORLD BEARD DAY

5 TIPS TO KEEP YOUR BEARD IN CHECK FOR WORLD BEARD DAY From grooming guy, John Robertson of The Everyday Man Tip 1: Condition ...

Read more »
  6. Fresh and Fearless

Fresh and Fearless

"After using them for a few shaves, I truly realised the true quality of Dorco’s Classic razor. I don’t think I have ...

Read more »
  7. Sahara Splash

Sahara Splash

"I had grown tired of using the same old disposable razors and was ready to try something a bit different… The pack comes ...

Read more »
  8. Clothes Make the Man

Clothes Make the Man

".. the NEW Dorco Classic razor is looks set to revolutionise your grooming routine. To improve precision, the lubricating ...

Read more »
  9. Sun’s out, Legs out

Sun’s out, Legs out

Sun’s out, Legs out Summer means many things: balmy weather, sizzling BBQs, colourful cocktails, and sun kissed holidays ...

Read more »
  10. Get The Gloss

Get The Gloss

"the brand's first UK razor for women is something rather special to see in action… it clings closely to individual contours ...

Read more »
  11. Shortlist Magazine

Shortlist Magazine

"..the angulated blade technology used in the Dorco Classic gives slimmer, denser razors to reduce irritations to the skin.. ...

Read more »
  12. Attachment Mummy

Attachment Mummy

"Add the Dorco Classic razor for him and for her to your grooming routine and see what a difference it will make… this ...

Read more »

Items 13 to 24 of 149 total