Blog

1. Brownbeautytalk

Brownbeautytalk

"..the Dorco EVE 6 is perfect to keep you groomed this summer.. No more annoying cuts or nicks on those difficult-to-shave ...

Read more »
  2. The Chic Geek

The Chic Geek

"Anything from South Korea always makes you sit up and take notice… I tried it on fairly long stubble and it worked well ...

Read more »
  3. Lou Lou Land

Lou Lou Land

"I have to say that it was one of the easiest razors that I've ever used. I'd never really used a razor with a head as wide ...

Read more »
  4. Ape to Gentleman

Ape to Gentleman

"Hats off to Dorco for creating not only the most stylish razor on the market today but also one that not only reduces irritation, ...

Read more »
  5. Should you ditch your beard for summer?

Should you ditch your beard for summer?

Should you ditch your beard for summer? In a word, yes. Well kind of anyway. Beards (big bushy ones) went through a period ...

Read more »
  6. THE DORCO CLASSIC – THE ULTIMATE SHAVE

THE DORCO CLASSIC – THE ULTIMATE SHAVE

Introducing the Ultimate Shave The Dorco Classic razor features 7 precision-aligned blades, making it a world first   ...

Read more »
  7. Reveal Magazine

Reveal Magazine

"If you’re always forgetting to replace your razors subscribe to Dorco.. and choose how often you would like to receive ...

Read more »
  8. The Sun

The Sun

"The Dorco Eve 6 razor has six blades split into a double three-blade bendable head which cuts through coarse hairs quicker ...

Read more »
  9. AnywayToStay

AnywayToStay

"The blades are what make the Dorco Eve 6 truly special . With 6 blades, split into 2 groups of three on a hinged head the ...

Read more »
  10. Tara’s Treats

Tara’s Treats

"On initial use of the Dorco, it felt smooth and glided along my leg giving me a close and impressive shave. The more I used ...

Read more »
  11. Five Sideburn Styles

Five Sideburn Styles

Throughout history, sideburns have helped men to visually express their philosophies of life through the medium of facial ...

Read more »
  12. JET OFF FOR A SMOOTH WEEKEND GETAWAY

JET OFF FOR A SMOOTH WEEKEND GETAWAY

JET OFF FOR A SMOOTH WEEKEND GETAWAY Packing your overnight bag? Don’t forget your long weekend essentials The Easter long ...

Read more »

Items 25 to 36 of 149 total