Blog

1. Charlotte Samantha

Charlotte Samantha

"I have to say I have really noticed a difference using these razors compared to those that I would usually use. I feel as ...

Read more »
  2. Cut Throat Shaving - How to Do It Safely and Effectively

Cut Throat Shaving - How to Do It Safely and Effectively

Watch any movie about pirates or American gangsters, and there’s a reasonable chance you will see a cut-throat shave at ...

Read more »
  3. With the Grain or Against It? What Is the Best Way to Shave?

With the Grain or Against It? What Is the Best Way to Shave?

If you’re someone who loves a wet shave, you probably fall into one of three categories: against the grain, with the grain, ...

Read more »
  4. What’s Wrong with Sharing Razors?

What’s Wrong with Sharing Razors?

Some things in life are just part and parcel of sharing your home with someone else. Someone always leaves the cap off the ...

Read more »
  5. 4 Natural Beard-Boosting Ingredients

4 Natural Beard-Boosting Ingredients

While a good razor is important, when you're looking to let your beard grow, there's no better way to do that than with natural ...

Read more »
  6. HaySparkle

HaySparkle

"I've found Dorco Eve 6 Razor suits my skin really well and is so quick and easy to use without cutting my legs to pieces ...

Read more »
  7. Shaving Your Hard-to-Reach Spots

Shaving Your Hard-to-Reach Spots

Nowadays, both men and women like large sections of their bodies to be clean-shaven. The only problem with that is that some ...

Read more »
  8. 4 Spring Grooming Tips for Your Beard

4 Spring Grooming Tips for Your Beard

With a great beard comes great responsibility. The beard-growing trend is all the rage these days. However, though it may ...

Read more »
  9. PUT A SPRING IN YOUR STEP

PUT A SPRING IN YOUR STEP

As the clocks turn back, make the most of the lighter days With spring just around the corner and lighter days on their way, ...

Read more »
  10. Natasha Todd

Natasha Todd

"Dorco Eve the shave was so much closer and left my legs with an amazing smooth shine afterwards too, plus the price is so ...

Read more »
  11. BexFaye

BexFaye

"Dorco Eve work wonders for my sensitive skin! It gives such a clean shave. Also the bendable cartridge is just amazing, ...

Read more »
  12. Coffee Stains and Lipstick

Coffee Stains and Lipstick

"The Dorco Eve 6 – it glides effortlessly over the skin, as well as reaching all those annoying places around the ankle ...

Read more »

Items 37 to 48 of 149 total