Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents
aged18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and its associated
companies, their dealers, agents and members of their immediate family
or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the competition
shall not be eligible to participate in the competition.
- No purchase necessary. By participating you confirm that you are eligible
to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
- To enter, participants must simply swap out a word for ‘shave’ or ‘shaving’
in a popular movie titleon the
EVEFacebook channel between 12th September – 28th September to win a 2 nights
in a treehouse in Worcestershire, for four friends including a welcome
hamper with breakfast supplies. Travel costs are not included.
- The offer opens on 12
thSeptember 2016. Participants must simply swap out a word
for ‘shave’ or ‘shaving’ in a popular movie title by 23:59 (GMT) on 28
thSeptember 2016. Comments made after this time will be automatically
disqualified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully
received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware
or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- There will be one (1) winner of the 2 nights in a treehouse in Worcestershire
prize who will be selected at random from all valid entries that the Promoter
has received via an impartial third party.
- The Promoter will contact the winners within 28 days of the competition
closing by requesting their email address via a private message on Facebook.
The winners will be required to claim the prize within 14 days of the Promoter’s
email. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or does not
claim their prize within 14 days of being contacted, then the Promoter
reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant selected from
the valid entries received before the closing date. The Promoter accepts
no liability for failures of any hardware, software or IT system resulting
in a communication failure.
- The winner and their chosen guest of the treehouse in Worcestershire prize
will be responsible for all travel costs and travel insurance (if required).
- Guests below the age of 16 must provide written parental consent to travel
unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The impartial third party will organise all prize fulfilment for both
prizes. This is done by Black Tomato at Strutton Street, London.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferrable.
The Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of greater
or equal value in the event of any part of, or the entire prize, becoming
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or
disappointment suffered by any participant as a result of or in connection
with entering this competition, including partaking in or accepting the
prize, or any damage to any participant's or other person's property, computer
or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any
material relating to this competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's
liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend
this competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes
the competition is not capable of being conducted within these terms and
conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human
intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of
the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security,
impartiality or normal course of the competition.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the offer in a manner,
which in the Promoter's sole determination is contrary to these terms and
conditions or by its nature is fraudulent or unjust to other participants
(including but not limited to tampering with the operation of the competition,
cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices), may
be disqualified at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Any entry that could be fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, abusive, obscene,
hateful, inflammatory, or libelous, may (at the Promoter’s sole and absolute
discretion) be disqualified.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity and
by participating in the competition you agree to the Promoter’s use and
publication of your name for promotional and marketing purposes and making
your name available to third parties upon request.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence
will be entered into.
- Personal data collected for the purpose of this competition will be processed
only insofar as is required for fulfilment and delivery of the prize in
- A list of winners will be made available by writing to the customer service
team at the Promoter's address. Limited details, subject to any restrictions
imposed by the Data Protection Act 1998, will be provided in line with
any such requests within 1 month of the closing date of the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Dorco Europe LTD, Thornton House, Thorton Road Wimbledon, London