As Black Friday approaches, you’ll need all the energy you can muster to beat the crowds and grab the best bargains. So we’re offering one lucky winner a gadget pack that will make this year’s shopping trip the most enjoyable yet.
To start day the off with a caffeine kick we’ve got a nifty Nescafe Dulce Gusto coffee machine as well as a GoPro Hero4, selfie stick and Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader - so you can keep entertained whilst you while away the minutes in those beloved sales queues!
Subscribe or purchase any razor from the Dorco website between 14th November and 30th November 2016 for your chance to WIN.
This competition is open until 30th November.
Terms and Conditions apply: [Link]
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their dealers, agents and members of their immediate family or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the competition shall not be eligible to participate in the competition.
- By participating you confirm that you are eligible to do so and agree to these terms and conditions herein.
- To enter, participants must subscribe or purchase any razor on the Dorco website between 14th November 2016 and 30th November.
- Only one (1) entry per person will be allowed.
- The prize consists of a Nescafe Dulce Gusto coffee machine, GoPro Hero4 and selfie stick and Kindle Paperwhite e-Reader. Exact models will be dependent on availability at the time of booking. No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. All items are subject to availability at the time of booking. Should the item be unavailable at the time of purchase a suitable alternative of similar value will be sourced. All items will be delivered within 28 working days of the receipt of the winner’s delivery details. The majority of items will require a signature upon delivery. Should the item be returned due to no signatory being unavailable The Black Tomato Agency reserve the right to charge for a redelivery if required. Should there be more than one item in your prize package, they may arrive in more than one delivery.
- There will be one (1) winner of the Black Friday prize who will be selected at random from all valid entries that the Promoter has received via an impartial third party.
- The Promoter will contact the winners within 28 days of the competition closing by sending an email to the address supplied when participating in the competition. The winners will be required to claim the prize within 14 days of the Promoter’s email. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or does not claim their prize within 14 days of being contacted, then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant selected from the valid entries received before the closing date. The Promoter accepts no liability for failures of any hardware, software or IT system resulting in a communication failure.
- The impartial third party will organise all prize fulfilment for both prizes. This is done by Black Tomato at Strutton Street, London.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferrable. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of equal value in the event of any part of, or the entire prize, becoming unavailable.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant as a result of or in connection with entering this competition, including partaking in or accepting the prize, or any damage to any participant's or other person's property, computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted within these terms and conditions herein or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the offer in a manner, which in the Promoter's sole determination is contrary to these terms and conditions herein or by its nature is fraudulent or unjust to other participants (including but not limited to tampering with the operation of the competition, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices), may be disqualified at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Any entry that could be fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, abusive, obscene, hateful, inflammatory, or libelous, may (at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion) be disqualified.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no further correspondence will be required.
- A list of winners will be made available on the Offers page at the Razors by Dorco website (https://www.razorsbydorco.co.uk/offer-event) Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed. Limited details, subject to any restrictions imposed by the Data Protection Act 1998, will be provided in line with any such requests within 1 month of the closing date of the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Dorco Europe LTD, Thornton House, Thorton Road Wimbledon, London SW19 4NG.