Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliate companies, their dealers, agents and members of their immediate family or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the competition shall not be eligible to participate in the competition.
- To enter, participants must subscribe or purchase a razor product on the Dorco website between 1st April – 30th April 2017, to be in with a chance to win a 100% leather black holdall, embossed with the winners initials, plus the new Dorco mens razor.
- The offer opens at 00:00 (GMT) on 1st April 2017. Participants must subscribe or purchase a razor product by 23:59 (GMT) on 30th April 2017. Subscriptions or razor product purchases made after this time will be automatically disqualified. The Promoter shall not be responsible for entries not successfully received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
There will be one (1) winner who will be selected at random from all valid entries that the Promoter has received by a computer process. All winners confirm that you are eligible to do so and agree to these terms and conditions herein.
The prize consists of a 100% leather black holdall, embossed with the winner’s initials and the new Dorco mens razor.
- The Promoter will contact the winner within 14 days of the offer closing, by sending an email to the address supplied when subscribing or purchasing a product. Once contacted, the winners will be required to accept the prize within 28 days and provide the Promoter with their contact details via an email. If the Promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 28 days of being contacted, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to draw another winner. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any liability for failures of any delivery system, hardware, software or IT system resulting in a communication failure.
- The Promoter will send the prize to the winner within 10 working days of the winner acknowledging the prize and providing their contact details. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the prize being lost, stolen, delayed or damaged in the post.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferrable. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of equal value in the event of any part of, or the entire prize, becoming unavailable.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant as a result of or in connection with entering this competition, including partaking in or accepting the prize, or any damage to any participant's or other person's computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted within these terms and conditions herein or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the offer in a manner, which in the Promoter's sole determination is contrary to these terms and conditions herein or by its nature is fraudulent or unjust to other participants (including but not limited to tampering with the operation of the competition, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices), may be disqualified at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Any entry that could be fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, abusive, obscene, hateful, inflammatory, libellous, or that makes reference to the Promoter or any of affiliates, its dealerships or agents in a negative way, or in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, damages or may be detrimental to the brand, reputation, standing or goodwill of the Promoter or any member of its group of companies or their products may (at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion) be disqualified.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no further correspondence will be required.
- To obtain results of the competition this information will be also available for participants on the Offers page in the Razors by Dorco website.The participant will receive the information if he is on the list of winner. Only the surname and county of the winner will be disclosed. Limited details, subject to any restrictions imposed by the Data Protection Act 1998, will be provided in line with any such requests within 1 month of the closing date of the competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Dorco Europe LTD, Thornton House, Thorton Road Wimbledon, London SW19 4NG.